The 350 Serving Ground Coffee Bucket with French Press provides a rich, smooth blend of premium coffee that will take your emergency food storage to a whole new level. Keeping your mind and body alert during a disaster is critical and nothing provides a better jumpstart to the day than a fresh cup or two of coffee.
Staying alert, focused, and mentally awake is critical during times of emergency, and Legacy Premium Coffee is the smoothest way to do ensure your body and mind are at their best. With premium coffee roasted to perfection, disasters won’t seem so bad as you will be able to start out each day with a fresh, bold, and satisfying cup of coffee. With a 25 year shelf life and the price of 37 cents per cup, the 350 Serving Ground Coffee with French Press from Legacy Premium is an absolute must for your emergency food supply.
Package Features –
- French Press for simple, manual preparation
- Ten 10 oz. pouches, with each pouch able to yield 35 one-cup (8 oz.) servings
- Rich and smooth blend made from premium beans
- Medium roast
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Ground Coffee comes packaged in Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
Storage Information –
- Weight – 11.60 lbs
- Number of Medium Buckets (14″x11.875″x12.75″) – 1
- Total Number of Buckets – 1
The 350 Serving Ground Coffee Bucket from Legacy Premium includes our premium coffee blend (350 servings) plus our french press.
Need more info? Contact us via form bellow!